November 21, 2008

Laughing Cow Chicken

I got this recipe from a fellow Knottie's food blog and it was yummy and super easy! It was perfect for 2 people too, which I was relieved about!

Ingredients
2 chicken breasts, cut horizontally 3/4 of the way through (for stuffing the cheese)
2 wedges Laughing Cow light cheese (one per each breast)
Italian seasoning to taste (I used chicken seasoning because that is what we had)
1/4 cup dried bread crumbs (I used seasoned)
Handful Parmesan cheese (I used shredded because we had some left over)
Cooking spray

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Open up each chicken breast and spread one wedge of Laughing Cow cheese in the middle. Sprinkle seasoning to taste. Fold back over to original shape.
3. Mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish.
4. Spray each chicken breast with cooking spray, then dip in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on cookie sheet (I used an 8x8 dish)
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails