March 9, 2010

Where in the world have we been?

Paris and Munich actually!  I apologize for my lack of posting, but it has been a very hectic month for us.  We listed our house on the market (and have our first offer to be approved, keeping fingers crossed) and work has been very busy.  I had to travel to Europe to visit some of my colleagues, and luckily, we had enough frequent flier miles for Steve to join me...so off we went!  It was definitely nice to have Steve to come home to every night after a long work day!  And I think he enjoyed exploring the cities a bit too.

Since I haven't been posting any new recipes, I thought I would share some pictures of the food we ate over the last week.  One thing I love about Europe is the amazing food to be had.

Steve with his first crepe...ham and cheese.


We survived on bread and cheese in Paris...so good.


French Onion Soup

Coq au Vin and Fondue


German Snack Plate

Bavaria at its finest...pretzels and beer

Beef soup

Spatzle...Delight

Prost!   Excuse my look of exhaustion, jet lag.

More cheese and pretzel

Another snack plate.

I discovered a new favorite beer...weiss (wheat) and lemon soda...so refreshing!


All in all, it was a good trip.  It is always good to be home, but fun to see new places and things.  Stay tuned for my trip to Asia in a few weeks...unfortunately Steve won't be joining me for that one!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahhhh...food looks amazing. Cheese, alcohol and more cheese? Hell yes. Glad you had a good time - hope you can get settled before your other trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails