December 1, 2009

Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole

I volunteered to bring a side dish to Thanksgiving on Steve's side of the family. Since most of the basics were covered, I had to venture out and find something easy and different. I got an email from All Recipes with the Daily Dish, which was this. At the same time, my co-worker was suggesting to make this exact thing! It was meant to be.

This was about the easiest thing ever to make and it was delicious! I didn't take a picture on Thanksgiving, so I stole this one from All Recipes.

1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs beaten
1 8.5 oz. package dry corn bread mix.
1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14.75 oz.) can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 9x9 in baking dish. I used an oval shaped Corningware.

In a medium size bowl, combine eggs, corn bread, the corns and sour cream. Pour into dish.

Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! My family has been making this for years at Thanksgiving. So yummy, isn't it?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails