June 24, 2008

Layered Taco Dip

This recipe is my aunt's and I just love it. I don't love making it, because I despise chopping up tomatoes, but I sure do enjoy eating it!

2 cans Frito Lay Bean dip
1-2 containers of pre-made guacamole
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 package taco seasoning
1 bunch green onions, chopped with whites
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup chopped green peppers
1 bag Mexican shredded cheese

Spread bean dip on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread guacamole over bean dip. Mix together the sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Spread mixture over guacamole.

Sprinkle onions, then tomatoes, then green peppers. Sprinkle cheese over top.

Chill at least 2 hours before serving with tortilla chips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails