June 24, 2008

Amy's Best Bruschetta

I was having a hard time finding a really good bruschetta recipe I liked, so I made some modifications of others I had found and came up with my own.


2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 can Italian Herb tomatoes
1/2 8 oz. package of cream cheese
1 4 oz. package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
1 loaf of french bread
1 package Italian flavored shredded cheese (sun-dried tomato, bistro blends, etc.)

Heat olive oil, garlic and tomatoes in a pot until tender.

Blend cream cheese and feta together. Spread this mixture over the french bread, sliced.

Next, spread the tomato mixture and shredded cheese on top. Place on cookie sheet and broil for around 5-10 minutes until the cheese is slightly browned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails