November 6, 2009

Simple Artichoke Dip

My dear friend Lindsay gave me this recipe at our shower and I have been meaning to make it. There is minimal ingredients and prep work and it is so good! It was perfect to bring over to our friends' Katy and Tim's house to hand out candy for Halloween!

Excuse my lack of picture, it was gobbled right up! Trust me, it is a delight!

1 cup mayo
1 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (I used shredded and split it evenly between asiago and parmesan)
2 15 oz. cans of artichoke hearts in water
2 cloves fresh garlic.

Preheat oven to 350.
Drain and chop artichoke hearts
Chop up garlic

Combine all ingredients and place into a uncovered casserole dish (I used a smaller size oval Corningware, I think it was around 1 1/2 quarts).

Top with more cheese

Bake for around 20 minutes until it bubbles. Serve with Triscuits or Carrs crackers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails