3/4 - 1 pound chicken tenderloins
1 package crescent rolls (we used reduced fat)
4 oz. cream cheese, softened (we used fat free)
1/4 cup diced onion
Salt and pepper
4 oz. sour cream (we used fat free)
1/2 cream of chicken soup (we used reduced fat)
2-3 splashes of milk
1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven according to directions on the crescent roll package
- Heat a little olive oil over medium-high heat in a sauce pan. Add chicken, onions and salt and pepper (to taste) and saute until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and onions from pan and onto a cutting board. Allow the chicken to cool slightly. Dice up chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together diced chicken and cream cheese
- Spread the crescent rolls out on a cookie sheet.
- Place about 1/8 of the chicken mixture into the center of a crescent dough triangle.
- Fold up the two short corners of the roll over the chicken, then take the long corner and fold it over the mixture. You should still be able to see some of the mixture.
- Bake the chicken bundles according to the directions on the crescent roll package.
- While the bundles are baking, combine the sour cream, soup, milk and parsley in a sauce pan. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Put a few spoonfuls of sauce on a plate and place 2 chicken bundles on top. Enjoy!